A key goal is to improve the performance of contracts and relationships in Telecommunications and Information Communications Technology by the development and sharing of best practices.
The objectives are met by sharing ideas, discussing challenges, exploring new directions and, where appropriate, initiating research or inviting experts to present on key topics in the sector related to contract, commercial and relationship management. The Community includes both buy-side and sell-side activities.
We are still in the planning stages for our Community and welcome your input into areas of interest. Your leads have identified the following areas of immediate interest:
- How the 10 pitfalls of effective contracting apply to the sector
- Obligations tracking and jeopardy management in high-risk deals
- Effective risk management – models and tools
- Big Data Analytics – Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning applied to major contracts
- Maturity models in the sector
- Organizational benchmarks for contract negotiation effectiveness
- Delivering mass-customization in the major contracts
Join the Community