Your learning registration allows you to access WorldCC web-based Learning Portal for a limited period as set out below:
- 12 months for Commercial & Contract Management, Supplier Relationship Management, and Fundamentals of Commercial & Contract Management
- 6 months for Commercial Awareness, Managing Contracts Virtually, and Business Ethics
- 3 months for Negotiation Master Class
If you do not complete your program within this period, you will no longer have access to the program or learning materials, and will not be entitled to a refund. If you wish to continue your program once it has expired, an additional fee is payable. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional extension fee is payable with valid membership
- Certification is only available with valid membership
If you are already certified by WorldCC and are applying for progressing to the next certification level, please note that we will be unable to accept your application unless at least one year has passed since your date of certification.
However, we do allow learners to move onto the next certification level if they qualified for a higher level but opted to complete the lower level first. Please contact email@example.com
Within the first 30 days of joining, you are free to terminate your membership and receive a full refund of your joining fee. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that you are unable to attend the Europe Summit for any reason, including Covid-19, a written cancellation notice must be sent to email@example.com in advance of the event and cancellations will be valid for the relevant credit so long as you have written acknowledgment.
The following cancellation charges apply, and the amount repaid to you will be in the form of a credit note:
- More than 42 days before the event: Full refund
- 35 – 41 days before the event: 50% refund
- 28 – 34 days before the event: 25% refund
- 0 – 27 days before the event: No refund
- Failure to attend: No refund
Substitutions are welcome before the event begins. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the substitution.
Speaker or Topic Change
Please note that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, WorldCC reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without liability. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
Event Date or Location Change
If for any reason WorldCC needs to change the date or the location, and you can no longer attend due to the change, or if WorldCC cancels an event, you can request a full refund, or credit to another event.
Limitation of Liability
We are closely monitoring the Covid-19 outbreak to ensure that we are protecting the health and wellbeing of our delegates and staff members. We will keep you informed with guidance closer to the date of the event as we respond to the latest developments.
Please note that all delegates will be responsible for booking their own travel and accommodation. Should you have to cancel your booking, we recommend for you to contact the travel and accommodation companies that you have booked through to make the appropriate arrangements.
Photos will be taken throughout the event and some photographs will be posted on our web site and newsletter. Please let email@example.com know during the event if you do not wish to have your picture made public.
Attendees are responsible for their own belongings at the venue. WorldCC accepts no responsibility for damage or loss to these items.
List of participants
A list of those participating in the Europe Summit (delegates, speakers, and sponsors) will be available to attendees. Should you wish for your details to be removed from this list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the event.
- Orders for WorldCC services which utilize WorldCC resources and/or personnel time will be charged on an individual project by project basis. Cancellations are not usually accepted once the project has started but in exceptional circumstances, a cancellation can be made, and WorldCC will charge a pro-rata rate for work already completed.
- Third Party Events: WorldCC will act as a media or promotional partner for other event providers. This does not constitute an endorsement of that event or company or its products. Nor does it transfer any liability to WorldCC for the event, its content or attendees. You should check the provider’s Cancellation and Event policies with the vendor.