This article is the special sponsoring contribution to this Knowledge Management issue.
• Create a compelling business case that emphasizes outcomes.
• Get other parts of the organization involved.
• Map business goals to specific capabilities and functionality provided by the technology.
• Leverage third-party expertise as you build your business case.
• Align ROI expectations to commitment levels.
This resource is only available to our paid members. You can Join Us or Sign in to get access to this resource.