Inspiring Women: Intentional Goal Setting: The Power it Holds
August 26, 2021
DatesThursday, August 26, 2021
Time2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Greenwich Mean Time (UTC)
Early Bird Discount DeadlineThursday, August 26, 2021
Registration DeadlineThursday, August 26, 2021
Why set goals in life? How often do you set goals for yourself? How often do you revisit your list?
Intentional goal setting is a fundamental part of growth. Goals give you short-term motivation and long-term vision.
By setting goals, we focus our acquisition of knowledge, organize our time, and allocate our resources, to explore new avenues of growth. Goals are simply tools to focus our energy in positive, constructive directions. They can be changed as priorities change and should be seen as an essential set of building blocks in your life.
Goals bring achievement, achievement brings pride, pride brings confidence, and confidence brings meaningful growth.
Please join us for this Inspiring Women discussion with Jennifer Geiling and Sally Guyer to explore:
- How to deliberately map out your goals? – and why you should;
- The importance of skill building throughout your career and;
- The power and fun to be found in doing so.
Start time in the following timezones
- 7 am (Pacific) Seattle / Vancouver
- 8 am (Mountain) Denver / Edmonton / Mexico City
- 9 am (Central) Chicago / Winnipeg
- 10 am (Eastern) New York / Ottawa / Caracas
- 3 pm London / Lisbon / Lagos
- 4 pm Paris/Cape Town
- 5 pm Helsinki / Amman / Moscow / Doha
- 6 pm Dubai
- 7:30 pm Mumbai / New Delhi
- 10 pm Beijing / Singapore / Perth