Eight out of every 10 new applications are being built for the cloud. So, as your organization moves forward with contracting, how can you ensure that your applications and data are protected? Unlike on-premises software, your application and data both reside in the cloud. If something happens to your provider, you need to be prepared. \r
Research shows that 79% of SaaS providers do not guarantee application continuity to their subscribers, so contract negotiations need to cover these issues. Join our expert, David Strouse, Director for Iron Mountain's Intellectual Property Management group, to learn about the best ways to manage your risk with both licensed software and SaaS applications and data.\r
Attendees will uncover answers to questions such as:\r
- What can I do proactively to safeguard my company in case something happens to my SaaS provider? \r
- How can I mitigate the risk of data loss?\r
- Are there templates/process documents I can use to evaluate my risk?\r
- Which terms and conditions should I include in my contracts?\r
- What are the best practices to safeguard SaaS applications and data?
This resource is only available to our paid members. You can Join Us or Sign in to get access to this resource.